Sun, Jan 23 | Cherry Hill MBC
Re-Entry to Worship Ticket
We are excited about returning to Worship at The Hill! Tickets are now available for Sunday. We must follow CDC guidelines. This service is limited to 75 people. Tickets are limited to one ticket per person. No children allowed at this time.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Cherry Hill MBC , 504 Church St, Conway, SC 29526, USA
About The Event
For everyone to be safe as we re-enter our campus, we will be following these guidelines:
- If you have experienced any COVID-19-related symptoms within two weeks of re-entry, if you have compromising health issues, or if you're not quite ready to return to the campus, please continue to join us for Worship on our virtual platforms from the comfort of your home. Know that our church family loves you, and we want you to be safe!
- Temperature checks will take place upon entry into the building.
- While we are excited to gather together, we ask that everyone practice social distancing while on campus, at least 6 feet apart, and adhere to the seating arrangements on the campus.
- As you enter the building, you will be guided to a seat, and when the service is over, you will be directed to the marked exits so that we keep social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Each person will be required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while on campus.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available on the inside of the building.
- Bathrooms will be limited to 2 people at a time.
- No worship area paper items will be available, and Bibles, pens, notepads, and all other informational items must be taken when leaving the campus.
- We will not be passing the offering plates to receive our offerings. However, offering boxes will be provided at each entrance and exit if you want to give while you are on campus. If you prefer, you can continue to give donations by mail or give online.
- There will be no childcare or nursery until we are further along in our re-entry process.
- We will not have Sunday school at this time on the campus, so we encourage all classes to continue meeting online at your scheduled time.
- All youth are encouraged to continue meeting on Zoom on the 1st and 3rd Sundays until we're further along in the re-entry process.
- Re-Entry to Worship$0$00$0